Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. **
- Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III
- Neck Wood: Ovangkol neck
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard (fretted), Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard (fretless)
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Fluoescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 26"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale) / 864 mm
- Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8"
- Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4"
- Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo extra hard Brass frets (width: 2,9mm/ height: 1,3mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 2-3 pcs. US Cherry
- Pickups: Active MEC pickups J/J
- Electronics: Active MEC 2-way electronics
- Pot layout: Volume (P/P) / balance / bass / treble
- Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Color Possibilities Righthand: Satin / Oil / Oil Colours
- Hardware colour: Chrome Hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick Black Label Strings, Stainless Steel: .045" - .135" (40301 M 5B 045/135)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- included accessories: Warwick User Kit bag including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Starline RockBag® (RB 20505 STARLINE)
- Certificate: No Custom Shop Options possible
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Teambuilt Pro Series Streamer LX, 5-String - Solid Creme White High Polish" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more