This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: 3 - 4 Months **
Warwick Pro Series: Made in Germany Warwick Teambuilt Pro Series Star Bass... more
Warwick Teambuilt Pro Series Star Bass, 4-String - Solid Creme White High Polish
Warwick Pro Series: Made in Germany
- Warwick Teambuilt Pro Series Star Bass
- 4-string electric bass
- 34" long scale
- Maple top, back and sides
- set-neck construction
- 3-piece laminated Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes
- Wenge fingerboard
- 20" radius
- 21 nickel silver jumbo frets
- Just a Nut III Tedur
- nut width 38.5 mm / 1.5"
- passive vintage MEC single coil pickups
- passive MEC electronics
- controls for Volume (neck) / Volume (bridge) / Tone (neck) / Tone (bridge)
- 3-way pickup selector toggle switch
- Warwick machine heads
- 2-piece Warwick bridge
- string spacing 19 mm / 3/4"
- distance E to G string 57 mm / 2 1/4"
- Warwick security locks
- Warwick Black Label Strings (40200 M) .045"-.105"
- Crème White Solid High Polish finish
- chrome hardware
- approx. weight 4.3 kg / 9.5 lbs.
- incl. Warwick Pro Series User Kit (RB PROD WGPS TOOL CO)
- incl. Starline RockBag (RB 20511 STARLINE)
- made in Germany
Warwick Custom Shop Warwick Vampyre, 5-String - Special French Violet FlipFlop Burst High Polish - Showroom Model from 2010 Product nr.: Z036505XX14GDAQZ3WW
Delivery time: 3 days ** 8,00 kg 26,00 kg
€5,049.00 instead of €9,179.00