These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
We will begin making your instrument especially for you upon receipt of your order.
Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. **
More product variants
Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads Nut: Just-A-Nut III... more
Warwick Teambuilt Pro Series Star Bass, 4-String - Solid Creme White High Polish
- Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III
- Neck Wood: Maple with Ekanga veneer stripes
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard (fretted), Tigerstripe ebony fingerboard (fretless)
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale) / 864 mm
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 61,5 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 21 Jumbo Brass frets (width: 2,9mm/ height: 1,3mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Bodyshape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Laminated Maple Body, back, sides and top
- Pickups: Passive Vintage MEC Single coil Pickups (neck & bridge)
- Electronics: Passive MEC electronics
- Pot layout: Volume (neck) / volume (bridge) / tone (neck) / tone (bridge)
- Switch: 3-way toggle switch
- Function of switch: for selecting pickups
- Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Color Possibilities Righthand: Solid Black High Polish, Solid Cream White High Polish, Daphne Blue High Polish
- Hardware colour: Chrome Hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick Black Label Strings, Stainless Steel: .045" - .105" (40200 M 4 045/105)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- included accessories: Warwick User Kit bag including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Starline RockBag® (RB 20511 STARLINE)
- Certificate: No Custom Shop Options possible
Warwick Teambuilt Pro Series Thumb BO, 4-String - Natural Transparent Satin Product nr.: GPS1224 90AA OVA FR
Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. ** 8,00 kg 26,00 kg Bulky goods