These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you placed the order. **
Machineheads: Graph Tech Ratio Machine Heads with wooden pegs... more
Warwick Masterbuilt Vampyre NT, Fretless, 4-String - Amber Transparent Satin
- Machineheads: Graph Tech Ratio Machine Heads with wooden pegs
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Neck Wood: Flamed Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes, 3 laminates
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard
- Inlay: F-Clef Inlays
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 26 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Carved Top / Flat Back
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): AAA Quilted Maple top (bookmatched) with Swamp Ash body
- Pickups: Active MEC J/TJ pickups with brushed Metal Cover
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume (P/P) / Balance / Mid / Treble and Bass stacked
- Switch: Miniswitch
- Function of switch: Splitting Coils
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Neck-through
- Color Possibilities Righthand: Natural Transparent Satin Finish,Colored Transparent Satin Finish or High Polish Finish
- Color Possibilities Lefthand: Natural Transparent Satin Finish, Colored Transparent Satin Finish or High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Black hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick EMP Coated Bass Strings, Stainless Steel: .045" - .105" (38200 M 4 045/105S)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag (RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- E-Compartment Cover: Matched wooden electronics compartment