This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: 3 - 4 Months **
Machineheads: Schaller Machine Heads with wooden knobs... more
Warwick Masterbuilt Vampyre, 4-String - Turquoise Blue Transparent Satin, Black Hardware
- Machineheads: Schaller Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Neck Wood: Flamed Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes, 3 laminates
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard
- Inlay: F-Clef Inlays
- Fluorescent Side Dot: lluminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 26 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Carved Top / Flat Back
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): AAA Quilted Maple top (bookmatched) with Swamp Ash body
- Pickups: Active MEC J/TJ pickups with Metal Cover
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Mid / Treble and Bass stacked
- Switch: Miniswitch
- Function of switch: Splitting Coils
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Neck-through
- Color Possibilities Righthand: Natural Transparent Satin Finish,Colored Transparent Satin Finish or High Polish Finish
- Color Possibilities Lefthand: Natural Transparent Satin Finish, Colored Transparent Satin Finish or High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Black, Chrome or Gold hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick EMP strings 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: 4.1 kg
- included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag (RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- E-Compartment Cover: Matched wooden electronics compartment