This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: 3 - 4 Months **
The Streamer Stage II features an elegantly contoured body made of African Afzelia wood.... more
Warwick Masterbuilt Streamer Stage II, 5-String - Natural Oil Finish, Gold Hardware
The Streamer Stage II features an elegantly contoured body made of African Afzelia wood. It has an arched top and an ergonomically recessed back. The slim neck-through design - invisible from the front - is recessed into the body. Neck and body are perfectly balanced to ensure an optimum playing position and superb playing comfort. Clarity and transparency are undoubtedly the most striking tonal characteristics of the Streamer Stage II. Dry, fundamental notes and a well-located, lower mid-range is the Warwick prescription to cure sound frustration. The Streamer Stage II is also a favorite for its instant response, growling mid-range, sparkling treble and cellar-deep bass.
- Machineheads: Schaller Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck with Afzelia stripes, 7 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard (fretted), Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard (fretless)
- Inlay: Yin Yang Inlays
- Fluorescent Side Dot: lluminated Side-Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 26"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8"
- Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4"
- Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Afzelia body
- Pickups: Active MEC J/J pickups with Metal Cover
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Mid / Treble and Bass stacked
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Hidden Neck-through
- Color Possibilities Righthand: Natural Oil Finish, Transparent Satin or High Polish Finish
- Color Possibilities Lefthand: Natural Oil Finish, Transparent Satin or High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Black, Chrome or Gold hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick EMP-strings 045" - 135" (38301M)
- Weight: 4.9 kg
- included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- E-Compartment Cover: Matched wooden electronics compartment
Warwick Masterbuilt Streamer Stage II, 5-String - Bleached Turquoise Blue Transparent High Polish, Gold Hardware Product nr.: 125508W610GWAFZWWW
Delivery time: 3 - 4 Months ** 7,50 kg 26,00 kg