This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you placed the order. **
Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads Nut: Just-A-Nut III... more
Warwick Masterbuilt Streamer Stage I, 5-String - Bleached Ocean Blue Transparent Satin
- Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III
- Neck Wood: Maple neck with Ekanga Veneer Stripes
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard (fretted), Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard (fretless)
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 26"
- Scale length: 34" / 864 mm (long scale)
- Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8"
- Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4"
- Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo extra hard Brass frets (width: 2,9mm/ height: 1,3mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 2 pcs. US Cherry body
- Pickups: Active MEC pickups J/J
- Electronics: Active MEC 2-way electronics
- Pot layout: Volume (P/P) / balance / bass / treble
- Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Neck-through
- Color Possibilities Righthand: Natural Transparent Satin, Nirvana Black Transparent Satin, Burgund Red Transparent Satin, Antique Tobacco Transparent Satin,Solid Black High Polish, Solid Cream White High Polish, Vintage Sunburst Transparent High Polish
- Color Possibilities Lefthand: Natural Transparent Satin, Nirvana Black Transparent Satin, Burgund Red Transparent Satin, Antique Tobacco Transparent Satin,Solid Black High Polish, Solid Cream White High Polish, Vintage Sunburst Transparent High Polish
- Hardware colour: Chrome Hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick Black Label Strings, Stainless Steel: .045" - .135" (40301 M 5B 045/135)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- included accessories: Warwick User Kit bag including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Starline RockBag® (RB 20505 STARLINE)
- Certificate: No Custom Shop Options possible