These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you placed the order. **
More product variants
1214020300CVFMCWWWWarwick Masterbuilt Streamer LX, 4-String - Nirvana Black Transparent Satin, Chrome Hardware
1214020300BVFMCWWWWarwick Masterbuilt Streamer LX, 4-String - Nirvana Black Transparent Satin, Black Hardware
Machineheads: Graph Tech Ratio Machine Heads with wooden pegs... more
Warwick Masterbuilt Streamer LX, 4-String - Nirvana Black Transparent Satin, Chrome Hardware
- Machineheads: Graph Tech Ratio Machine Heads with wooden pegs
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck, 3 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard (fretted), Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard (fretless)
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" / 864 mm (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): AAA Coloured Flamed Maple body
- Pickups: Active MEC P/J pickups with brushed Metal Cover
- Electronics: Active Warwick 2-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume (P/P) / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Color Possibilities Righthand: Natural Oil Finish, Transparent Satin or High Polish Finish
- Color Possibilities Lefthand: Natural Oil Finish, Transparent Satin or High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Chrome hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick EMP Coated Bass Strings, Stainless Steel: .045" - .105" (38200 M 4 045/105S)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- E-Compartment Cover: Matched wooden electronics compartment cover
Warwick Teambuilt Pro Series Streamer Stage I, 4-String - Nirvana Black Transparent Satin Product nr.: GPS1264 03AA CHY FR
Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you placed the order. ** 8,00 kg 26,00 kg Bulky goods