This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: 120 days **
Machineheads: Graph Tech Ratio Machine Heads with wooden pegs... more
Warwick Masterbuilt Streamer Jazzman, 5-String - Nirvana Black Transparent Satin
- Machineheads: Graph Tech Ratio Machine Heads with wooden pegs
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck, 4 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard (fretted)
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Luminescent Side-Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 26"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8"
- Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4"
- Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): AA Flamed Maple top with US Swamp Ash body
- Pickups: Passive MEC J/MM pickups with open polepieces with brushed Metal Cover
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume (P/P) / Balance / Mid / Treble and Bass stacked
- Switch: 3-way mini-switch
- Function of switch: humbucker configuration (series / parallel / single-coil)
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Color Possibilities Righthand: Honey Violin Transparent Satin
- Hardware colour: Gold hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick EMP-strings 045" - 135" (38301M)
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- E-Compartment Cover: Matched wooden electronics compartment