This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: 3 - 4 Months **
Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads with wooden knobs... more
Warwick Masterbuilt Streamer CV, 4-String - Solid Daphne Blue High Polish
- Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Neck Wood: 1-piece Maple Neck
- Fretboard: Rosewood fingerboard (fretted), Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard (fretless)
- Inlay: Dot Inlays
- Fluorescent Side Dot: lluminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 61,5 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 21 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): US Swamp Ash body
- Pickups: Passive MEC J/J Alnico 5 pickups with Metal Cover
- Electronics: Passive Warwick electronic
- Pot layout: Volume (Neck) / Volume Bridge / Tone Treble / Tone Bass
- Pickguard: Cream Pickguard
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Color Possibilities Righthand: Natural Oil Finish, Transparent Satin or High Polish Finish
- Color Possibilities Lefthand: Natural Oil Finish, Transparent Satin or High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Black, Chrome or Gold hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick EMP-strings 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: 3.8 kg
- included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- E-Compartment Cover: Matched wooden electronics compartment cover