These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
We will begin making your instrument especially for you upon receipt of your order.
Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. **
Machineheads: Graph Tech Ratio Machine Heads with wooden pegs... more
Warwick Masterbuilt Star Bass II Bubinga, 4-String - Solid Black High Polish
- Machineheads: Graph Tech Ratio Machine Heads with wooden pegs
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Neck Wood: Ovangkol neck, 3 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard (fretted), Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard (fretless)
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" / 864 mm (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 61,5 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 21 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Laminated Bubinga pommelé top and back, solid sides
- Pickups: Passive MEC Star Bass Single Coils with polished Metal Cover
- Electronics: Passive Warwick electronics
- Pot layout: Volume ( Bridge) / Volume (Neck) / Tone (Bridge) / Tone (Neck)
- Switch: 3-way Toggle switch
- Function of switch: Pickup selection
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Set Neck
- Color Possibilities Righthand: Natural Transparent Satin Finish or High Polish Finish
- Color Possibilities Lefthand: Natural Transparent Satin Finish or High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Chrome hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick EMP Coated Bass Strings, Stainless Steel: .045" - .105" (38200 M 4 045/105S)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by Rockbag (RB 20211 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- E-Compartment Cover: Matched wooden electronics compartment
Warwick Masterbuilt Star Bass II Flamed Maple, 4-String - Solid Black High Polish Product nr.: 1904612300CPFMTFWW
Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. ** 7,50 kg Bulky goods
Warwick Teambuilt Pro Series Star Bass, 4-String - Solid Black High Polish Product nr.: GPS1904 23PP MAP FR
Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. ** 8,00 kg 40,50 kg Bulky goods