Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you placed the order. **
- Machineheads: Graph Tech Ratio Machine Heads with wooden pegs
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Neck Wood: Flamed Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes, 4 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard (fretted), Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard (fretless)
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 26"
- Scale length: 34" / 864 mm (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4"
- Width 24th fret: 69,5 mm / 2.7"
- Fret quantity material and size: 21 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Laminated AAA-Flamed Maple top and back, solid sides
- Pickups: Passive MEC Star Bass Single Coil with polished Metal Cover
- Electronics: Passive Warwick electronics
- Pot layout: Volume ( Bridge) / Volume (Neck) / Tone (Bridge) / Tone (Neck)
- Switch: 3-way Toggle-switch
- Function of switch: pickup selection
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Set Neck
- Color Possibilities Righthand: Natural Satin Finish, Coloured Oil Finish or High Polish Finish
- Color Possibilities Lefthand: Natural Satin Finish, Coloured Oil Finish or High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Chrome hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick EMP Coated Bass Strings, Stainless Steel: .045" - .135" (38301 M 5B 045/135S)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by Rockbag (RB 20211 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- E-Compartment Cover: Matched wooden electronics compartment
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Custom Shop Star Bass II, Flamed Maple, 5-String - Burgundy Red Transparent High Polish" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more