This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: 3 - 4 Months **
Machineheads: Schaller Machine Heads with wooden knobs... more
Warwick Masterbuilt Infinity, Flamed Maple, 5-String - Honey Violin Transparent Satin
- Machineheads: Schaller Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Neck Wood: Flamed Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes, 4 laminations
- Fretboard: Rosewood (fretted), Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard (fretless)
- Fluorescent Side Dot: lluminated Side-Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 26"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8"
- Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4"
- Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): AAAA Flamed Maple Top (bookmatched) with f-holes, Ovangkol hollow body
- Pickups: Active MEC J/TJ pickups with Metal Cover
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume & Balance stacked / Mid P/P for active/passive / Treble & Bass stacked
- Switch: Miniswitch
- Function of switch: Splitting Coils
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Hidden Neck
- Color Possibilities Righthand: Natural Oil Finish, Transparent Satin or High Polish Finish
- Color Possibilities Lefthand: Natural Oil Finish, Transparent Satin or High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Black, Chrome or Gold hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick EMP-strings 045" - 135" (38301M)
- Weight: 4.1 kg
- included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag (RB 20211 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- E-Compartment Cover: Matched wooden electronics compartment