Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you placed the order. **
- Machineheads: Graph Tech Ratio Machine Heads with woodenpegs
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Neck Wood: Flamed Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes, 4 laminations
- Fretboard: Rosewood (fretted), Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard (fretless)
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Fluorescent Side-Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 26"
- Scale length: 34" / 864 mm (long scale)
- Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8"
- Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4"
- Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): AAAA Flamed Maple Top (bookmatched) with f-holes, Ovangkol hollow body
- Pickups: Active MEC J/TJ pickups with brushed Metal Cover
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume & Balance stacked / Mid (P/P) for active/passive / Treble & Bass stacked
- Switch: Miniswitch
- Function of switch: Splitting Coils
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Hidden Neck
- Color Possibilities Righthand: Natural Oil Finish, Transparent Satin or High Polish Finish
- Color Possibilities Lefthand: Natural Oil Finish, Transparent Satin or High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Black hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick EMP Coated Bass Strings, Stainless Steel: .045" - .135" (38301 M 5B 045/135S)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag (RB 20211 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- E-Compartment Cover: Matched wooden electronics compartment
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Masterbuilt Infinity, Flamed Maple, 5-String - Emeraude Green Transparent High Polish" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more