Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you placed the order. **
- Machineheads: Graph Tech Machine Heads with wooden pegs
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck, 5 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard (fretted), Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard (fretless)
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Fluorescent Side-Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 47"
- Scale length: 34" / 864 mm (long scale)
- Width Nut: 52,0 mm / 2.0"
- Width 12th fret: 73,1 mm / 2.9"
- Width 24th fret: 83,99 mm / 3.3"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Flat Body shape for top & back side
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 3/8“ AAA Colored Flamed Maple Top / Swamp Ash back
- Pickups: Passive MEC MM-Style humbuckers with brushed Metal Cover
- Electronics: Active Warwick 2-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume (P/P) / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Switch: Two 3-way mini-switches
- Function of switch: separate configuration of the humbuckers (series / parallel / single-coil)
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Color Possibilities Righthand: Natural Oil Finish, Transparent Satin or High Polish Finish
- Color Possibilities Lefthand: Natural Oil Finish, Transparent Satin or High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Black hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick EMP Coated Bass Strings, Stainless Steel: .025" - .135" (38401 M 6 025/135S)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- E-Compartment Cover: Matched wooden electronics compartment
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Masterbuilt Corvette $$, 6-String, Fretless, Nirvana Black Transparent Satin" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more