Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you placed the order. **
- Nut: Just A Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Neck Wood: Flamed Maple
- Fretboard: Bird Eye Maple
- Inlay: Dots inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Body Shape: Carved Top / Flat Back
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 1" Ziricote / Swamp Ash back
- Pickups: Active MEC T J/J style
- Electronics: Active MEC 3-way electronics
- Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Brass Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Neck-through
- Colour possibilities: Natural oil finish
- Hardware colour: Black
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP 045" - 135" (38301M)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Including Warwick "User Kit"
- Packing: Flight Case by RockCase®" (RC 10830 SA W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Alternate fingerboard wood
- 2: Dots inlays
- 3: Blue side and front LEDs
- 4: Alternate body wood
- 5: Satin fingerboard
- ID Code: 0364050057BDAZIFWW
- Customer SO Number: Korg Japan - Ishibashi Shibuya- SO 12-02453
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Custom Shop Vampyre, 4-String - Natural Oil Finish - 12-2453" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more