Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. **
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Schaller Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl Block Inlays
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze extra Hard
- Frets: IFT Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 1" Macassar Ebony(Dark) Top/ SwampAsh Back
- Pickups: Active MEC J/J PU´s with brushed metal Cover
- Electronics: Active Warwick 2-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume Push/Pull / Balance / Bass / Treble stacked
- Bridge system: Warwick 2pcs.solid Brass Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Colour possibilities: Natural Oil Finish
- Hardware colour: Black
- String label / String gaues: Warwick Black Label Strings 045" - 105" (40200 M)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit bag including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD WGPS TOOL CO)
- Packing: Starline RockBag® (RB 20505 STARLINE)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Alternate Fingerboard Wood
- 2: Inlays
- 3: Alternate Body Wood
- ID Code: 0224030014BVAEMWWW
- Customer SO Number: KMC Music / USA
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Custom Shop Thumb BO, 4-String - Natural Oil Finish - 19-4088" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more