This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: 120 days **
Price on request
Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass Mechineheads: Warwick Machine... more
Warwick Custom Shop Thumb NT, 6-String - Natural Oil Finish -18-3877
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck, 5 laminations
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: lluminated Side-Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 47"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 52,0 mm / 2.0"
- Width 12th fret: 73,1 mm / 2.9"
- Width 24th fret: 83,99 mm / 3.3"
- Fret quantity material and size: 26 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 1" Yellow Heart Top / Bubinga Pommelé Back
- Pickups: Active MEC Soapbar H/H
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume & Balance stacked P/P for active/passive / Mid / Treble & Bass stacked
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Hidden neck
- Colour possibilities: Natural Oil Finish
- Hardware colour: Black hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP-strings 025" - 135" (38401M)
- Weight: 5.6 kg
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Alternate Body Wood
- ID Code: 0276160004BWXXXWWW1
- Customer SO Number: Korg Japan / Ikebe Bass Station
- ---: Matched wooden electronics compartment