Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. **
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Neck Wood: Birdeye Maple neck
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): French Flamed Ash
- Pickups: Active MEC J/J pickups
- Electronics: Active MEC 2-way electronics
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Treble & Bass stacked
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Left / Righthand: right-handed
- Colour possibilities: Honey Sunburst with Chrome Tribal
- Hardware colour: Chrome
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP strings 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit
- Packing: Flight Case by RockCase® (RC 10830 SA W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Alternate neck and fingerboard wood
- 2: Alternate body wood
- 3: Special neck lamination
- 4: Special finish
- ID Code: 022403XX04CZFFT2WW
- Customer SO Number: Namm show - SO 14-02728
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Custom Shop Thumb BO, 4-String - Honey Sunburst with Chrome Tribal - 14-2728" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more