Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you placed the order. **
- Nut: Just A Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Neck Wood: Ovangkol
- Fretboard: Wenge
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 32" medium scale
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,3 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 63,0 mm / 2,5"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Techology
- Body Shape: Curved Body shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Black and White veneer laminated
- Pickups: Active MEC pickups J/J pickups
- Electronics: Active MEC 2-way electronics
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Treble & Bass stacked
- Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Bridge Brass
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Colour possibilities: Natural oil finish
- Hardware colour: Black
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP 045" - 135" (38301M)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Including Warwick "User Kit"
- Packing: Flight Case by RockCase® (RC 10830 SA W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Alternate body wood
- ID Code: 0224030000BZYYYWWW
- Customer SO Number: Korg Japan - Ishibashi Shinjuku - SO 13-02445
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Custom Shop Thumb BO, 4-String - Natural Oil Finish - 13-2445" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more