Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you placed the order. **
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads with metal knobs
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck, 4 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 26"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8"
- Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4"
- Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Bubinga body
- Pickups: Active MEC J/J pickups
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Treble & Bass stacked
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Left / Righthand: Natural Oil Finish
- Hardware colour: Black hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP strings 045" - 135" (38301M)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Left Hand
- 2: Alternate Machineheads
- 3: Alternate Electronics
- 4: Wood Trussrod Cover
- ID Code: 0225080000BWBUBWWW L
- Customer SO Number: Korg Japan : ESP Sapporo
- ---: Matched wooden electronics compartment cover
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Custom Shop Thumb BO, Lefthand, 5-String - Natural Oil Finish - 16-3305" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more