This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: 9 - 10 Months **
Price on request
Matched Headstock: Bubinga Pommele with Natural Transparent Satin... more
Warwick Custom Shop Thumb SC BN - Natural Transparent Satin - 18-3871
- Matched Headstock: Bubinga Pommele with Natural Transparent Satin
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Neck Wood: Flamed Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes, 5 laminations
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: Illuminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 47"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 55,0 mm / 2.2"
- Width 12th fret: 84,3 mm / 3.3"
- Width 24th fret: 99,31 mm / 3.9"
- Fret quantity material and size: 26 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Bubinga Pommelé top with US Swamp Ash Body
- Pickups: Passive Bartolini soapbar humbuckers
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume P/P & Balance stacked / Treble / Mid / Bass
- Switch: Two 3-way mini-switches
- Function of switch: separate configuration of the humbuckers (series / parallel / single-coil)
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge with 20 mm Broadneck Spacing
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Neck-through
- Colour possibilities: Natural Transparent Satin
- Hardware colour: Black hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP-strings 025"- 135" (38401M)
- Weight: 5.4 kg
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Matched Headstock
- 2: Alternate Pickups
- 3: Alternate Pickup Position
- 4: Finished Neck, Nirvana Black
- ID Code: 0976BXXX04BWABP3BW
- Customer SO Number: Korg Japan / Miki