This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: 7 - 8 Months **
Price on request
Matched Headstock: Matched Finish Nut: Just-A-Nut III... more
Warwick Custom Shop Thumb NT, 6-String, Fretless - Air Brushed Design High Polish - 18-3783
- Matched Headstock: Matched Finish
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck, 5 laminations
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard
- Inlay: Crop Circle Inlays, 24th Fret Name Plate
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: White Front, Side and W-Logo LEDs
- Fingerboard Radius: 47"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 52,0 mm / 2.0"
- Width 12th fret: 73,1 mm / 2.9"
- Width 24th fret: 83,99 mm / 3.3"
- Frets: Fretless with Quarter Line Riboulan
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Bubinga Pommelé body
- Pickups: Bartolini Soapbar
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume & Balance stacked P/P for active/passive / Mid / Treble & Bass stacked
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Hidden neck
- Colour possibilities: Special Airbrush Graphic
- Hardware colour: Gold hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP-strings 025" - 135" (38401M)
- Weight: 6.0 kg
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Matched Headstock Finish
- 2: Custom Inlays
- 3: Front, Side and W-Logo LEDs
- 4: 24th Fret Name Plate
- 5: Airbrushed Finish
- ID Code: 0276BXXX42GWBPO5WW
- Customer SO Number: Musamaailma LTD. Finnland
- ---: Matched wooden electronics compartment