This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: 4 - 5 Months **
Price on request
Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass Mechineheads: Warwick Machine... more
Warwick Custom Shop Streamer $$, 4-String - Solid Dark Nirvana Black Transparent Satin - 18-3929
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck, 3 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: lluminated Side-Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quanitiy material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): US Swamp Ash body
- Pickups: Passive MEC MM-Style humbuckers
- Electronics: Active Warwick 2-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Switch: Two 3-way mini-switches
- Function of switch: separate configuration of the humbuckers (series / parallel / single-coil)
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Colour possibilities: Solid Dark Nirvana Black Transparent Satin
- Hardware colour: Black Hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP strings 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: 4.2 kg
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Custom Finish
- ID Code: 021438XX00BVASHWWW
- Customer SO Number: Korg Japan / Bass House Ikebe
- ---: Matched wooden electronics compartment