This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: 4 - 5 Months **
Price on request
Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass Mechineheads: Warwick Machine... more
Warwick Custom Shop Streamer Stage II, 6-String - Natural Oil Finish - 18-3951
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads with wooden and metal knobs
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck with Afzelia stripes, 7 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard
- Inlay: Yin Yang Inlays
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: White Front and Side LEDs
- Fingerboard Radius: 26"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8"
- Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4"
- Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7"
- Fret quanitiy material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Afzelia body
- Pickups: Active MEC J/J pickups
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Mid / Treble and Bass stacked
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Dunlop Flushmount Security Locks
- Construction: Hidden Neck-through
- Colour possibilities: Natural Oil Finish
- Hardware colour: Gold hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP-strings 020" - 130" (38400 ML)
- Weight: 5.6 kg
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Alternate Machine Head Knobs
- 2: Front and Side LEDs
- 3: Alternate Security Locks
- 4: Toggle Switch for LEDs
- ID Code: 0256660050GWAFZWWW
- Customer SO Number: Korg Japan / Ishibashi Shinjuku
- ---: Matched wooden electronics compartment