Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. **
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck with Ekanga veneer stripes, 4 laminations
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony (select) fingerboard
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: lluminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 26"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8"
- Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4"
- Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 1" Bubinga Pommele Top (CITES) / Swamp Ash Back
- Pickups: Active MEC J/J
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Mid / Treble and Bass stacked
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge 16,5 mm spacing
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Neck-through
- Colour possibilities: Burgundy Red Transparent Satin
- Hardware colour: Black hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP strings 045" - 135" (38301M)
- Weight: 5.1 kg
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Alternate Fingerboard Wood
- 2: Alternate Body Wood
- 3: Alternate Pickups
- 4: Alternate Bridge
- 5: Alternate Hardware Color
- ID Code: 0265080104BWABPWWW
- Customer SO Number: Korg Japan - Ikebe Grandy Bass Shibuya / GB-09
- ---: Matched wooden electronics compartment
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Custom Shop Streamer Stage I, 5-String - Burgundy Red Transparent Satin - 17-3569" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more