These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
We will begin making your instrument especially for you upon receipt of your order.
Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. **
Price on request
Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass Mechineheads: Schaller Machine... more
Warwick Custom Shop Streamer Stage I, 4-String - Natural Oil Finish - 18-3888
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Schaller Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck with Ekanga veneer stripes, 3 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard (fretted), Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard (fretless)
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 1" Redwood Burl Top / AAA Flamed Maple Back
- Pickups: Active MEC P/J pickups with Metal Cover
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Mid / Treble and Bass stacked
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Neck-through
- Colour possibilities: Natural Oil Finish
- Hardware colour: Gold hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP strings 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Alternate Body Wood
- ID Code: 0264020000GWXXXWWW
- Customer SO Number: Korg Japan / Ikebe Grandy Bass Tokyo
- ---: Matched wooden electronics compartment cover
Warwick Custom Shop Streamer Stage I, 4-String - Nirvana Black Transparent High Polish - 20-4154 Product nr.: 0264021314BWAQTXWW
Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. ** 0,00 kg Bulky goods
Price on request
Warwick Custom Shop Streamer Stage I, 4-String - Natural Oil Finish - 16-3196 Product nr.: 0264030002GWXXXWPW
Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. ** 7,50 kg 26,00 kg Bulky goods
Price on request
Warwick Custom Shop Streamer Stage I, 5-String, Broadneck - Special Handpainted Red Burst High Polish - Showroom Model Product nr.: X0265EXX157GDFMTFBW
Delivery time: 3 days ** 7,50 kg 26,00 kg Bulky goods
€12,865.00 instead of €21,430.00
Sadowsky MetroLine 24-Fret Single Cut Bass, Red Alder Body, 5-String Product nr.: SML24SC5 90 ALD FR
Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. ** 4,50 kg 26,00 kg Bulky goods