Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. **
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Neck Wood: Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes, 4 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard
- Inlay: Dots
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: White Front and Side and W-Logo LEDs
- Fingerboard Radius: 26"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8"
- Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4"
- Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): AAA Flamed Maple body
- Pickups: Active EMG J/J for normal spacing
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Mid / Treble and Bass stacked
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge with 20 mm Broadneck spacing or 16,5 mm Normal spacing
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Neck-through
- Left / Righthand: Natural Oil Finish, Transparent Satin or High Polish Finish
- Colour possibilities: Nirvana Black Transparent High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Chrome hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP strings 045" - 135" (38301M)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: W-Logo LED
- 2: Front and Side LEDs
- 3: Alternate Neck Wood
- 4: Alternate Pickups
- 5: Special Pickup Routing
- 6: Narrow Neck
- ID Code: 0265EX1350CWFMTAWW
- Customer SO Number: Korg Japan
- ---: Matched wooden electronics compartment
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Custom Shop Streamer Stage I, 5-String - Nirvana Black Transparent High Polish - 17-3639" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more