These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you placed the order. **
Price on request
Matched Headstock: AAA Quilted Maple with Red Sunburst on Nirvana Black THP... more
Warwick Custom Shop Streamer Stage I, 4-String - Red Sunburst on Nirvana Black Transparent High Polish - 18-3845
- Matched Headstock: AAA Quilted Maple with Red Sunburst on Nirvana Black THP
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck with Ekanga veneer stripes, 3 laminations
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 1" AAA Quilted Maple Top / Flamed Maple Back
- Pickups: Active MEC P/J pickups
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Mid / Treble and Bass stacked
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Dunlop Flushmount Strap Locks
- Construction: Neck-through
- Colour possibilities: Red Sunburst on Nirvana Black Transparent High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Black hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP strings 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Matched Headstock
- 2: Alternate Fingerboard Wood
- 3: Alternate Body Wood
- 4: Alternate Strap Locks
- ID Code: 026402XX04BWXXX5WW
- Customer SO Number: Korg Japan / Ishibashi
- ---: Matched wooden electronics compartment cover