Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. **
- Matched Headstock: Swamp Ash with Natural Transparent High Polish
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck with Purpleheart veneer stripes, 5 laminations
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard (Black and White)
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 26"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8"
- Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4"
- Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Solid Swamp Ash Body
- Pickups: Active MEC J/J
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Mid / Treble and Bass stacked
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge with 16,5 mm Normal spacing
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Neck-through
- Colour possibilities: Natural Transparent High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Black, Chrome or Gold hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP strings 045" - 135" (38301M)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Matched Headestock
- 2: Alternate Fingerboard Wood
- 3: Alternate Body Wood
- 4: Alternate Neck Stripes
- ID Code: 0265081004GWASH5WW
- Customer SO Number: EKO Music - Italy
- ---: Matched wooden electronics compartment
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Custom Shop Streamer Stage I, 5-String - Natural Transparent High Polish - 17-3706" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more