This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: 7 - 8 Months **
Price on request
Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass Mechineheads: Warwick Machine... more
Warwick Custom Shop Streamer Stage I, 5-String - Bleached Antique Tobacco Burst Transparent High Polish - 18-3942
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck with Ekanga veneer stripes, 4 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: lluminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 26"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8"
- Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4"
- Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7"
- Fret quanitiy material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): AAA Flamed Maple body
- Pickups: Active MEC J/J
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Mid / Treble and Bass stacked
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge 16,5 mm spacing
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Neck-through
- Colour possibilities: Bleached Antique Tobacco Burst Transparent High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Gold hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP strings 045" - 135" (38301M)
- Weight: 4.9 kg
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Alternate Pickups
- ID Code: 026508I900GWFMTWWW
- Customer SO Number: Korg Japan / Miki
- ---: Matched wooden electronics compartment
Warwick Custom Shop Streamer Stage I, 4-String - Red Sunburst on Nirvana Black Transparent High Polish - 18-3845 Product nr.: 026402XX04BWXXX5WW
Delivery time: 7 - 8 Months ** 8,00 kg 26,00 kg
Price on request