This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: 120 days **
Price on request
Matched Headstock: Birdseye Poplar with Natural Oil Finish... more
Warwick Custom Shop Streamer LX, 5-String - Natural Oil Finish - 18-3825
- Matched Headstock: Birdseye Poplar with Natural Oil Finish
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck, 4 laminations
- Fretboard: Cocobolo fingerboard
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: lluminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 26"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8"
- Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4"
- Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 1" Birdseye Poplar Top / Swamp Ash Back
- Pickups: Active MEC P5 / MEC J pickups
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Colour possibilities: Natural Oil Finish
- Hardware colour: Gold hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP strings 045" - 135" (38301M)
- Weight: 4.2 kg
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Matched Headstock
- 2: Alternate Fingerboard Wood
- 3: Alternate Body Wood
- 4: Alternate Pickups and Electronics
- 5: Special Pickup Routing
- ID Code: 02150200XXGWAPB5WW
- Customer SO Number: Korg Japan / Watanabe
- ---: Matched wooden electronics compartment