This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: 4 - 5 Months **
Price on request
Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass Mechineheads: Warwick Machine... more
Warwick Custom Shop Streamer LX, 4-String - White Transparent Satin - 18-3826
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck, 3 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: lluminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quanitiy material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): AAA Coloured Flamed Maple body (Hand Selected)
- Pickups: Active MEC P/J pickups
- Electronics: Active Warwick 2-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Colour possibilities: White Transparent Satin
- Hardware colour: Chrome hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP strings 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: 4.3 kg
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Custom Finish
- 2: Alternate Body Wood
- ID Code: 0214028600CVFMCWWW1
- Customer SO Number: Korg Japan / Watanabe
- ---: Matched wooden electronics compartment cover
Sadowsky MetroLine 24-Fret Vintage J/J Bass, Swamp Ash Body, 5-String - Solid Black High Polish - Showroom Model Product nr.: ZSML24VJ5 23 ASH FR
Delivery time: 3 - 4 Months ** 4,50 kg 26,00 kg Bulky goods