Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you placed the order. **
- Matched Headstock: Burled Maple
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck, 4 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard
- Inlay: Block (blue pearl)
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 26"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8"
- Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4"
- Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Burled Maple top with US Swamp Ash body
- Pickups: Passive MEC J/MM pickups with open polepieces
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Mid / Treble and Bass stacked
- Switch: 3-way mini-switch
- Function of switch: humbucker configuration (series / parallel / single-coil)
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Colour possibilities: Bleached Blueburst High Polish
- Hardware colour: Chrome hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP-strings 045" - 135" (38301M)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Matched Headstock
- 2: Block Inlays
- 3: Alternate body wood
- 4: Alternate Hardware Color
- ID Code: 021537XX10CWXXX5WW
- Customer SO Number: Korg Japan - Ikebegakki Osaka Shinsaibashi Premium Bass
- ---: Matched wooden electronics compartment
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Custom Shop Streamer Jazzman, 5-String - Bleached Blueburst High Polish - 16-3182" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more