Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. **
- Matched Headstock: Swamp Ash with faded Chrome Turquoise Blue
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Neck Wood: 1-piece Maple Neck
- Fretboard: Rosewood fingerboard (CITES)
- Inlay: Single Dragon Inlay
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 61,5 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 21 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): US Swamp Ash body
- Pickups: Passive MEC J/J Alnico 5 pickups with Metal Cover
- Electronics: Passive Warwick electronic
- Pot layout: Volume (Neck) / Volume Bridge / Tone Treble / Tone Bass
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Left / Righthand: Faded Chrome Turquoise Blue
- Hardware colour: Chrome hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP-strings 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Matched Headstock
- ---: Matched wooden electronics compartment cover
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Custom Shop Streamer CV, Lefthand, 4-String - Faded Chrome Turquiose Blue - 20-4150" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more