This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: 4 - 5 Months **
Price on request
Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass Mechineheads: Warwick Machine... more
Warwick Custom Shop Streamer CV, 4-String - White Transparent Satin - 18-3805
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads with metal knobs
- Neck Wood: 1-piece Maple Neck
- Fretboard: Rosewood fingerboard
- Inlay: Dot Inlays
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: lluminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 61,5 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quanitiy material and size: 21 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): US Swamp Ash body
- Pickups: Passive MEC J/J Alnico 5 pickups
- Electronics: Passive Warwick electronic
- Pot layout: Volume (Neck) / Volume Bridge / Tone Treble / Tone Bass
- Pickguard: Rosewood Pickguard
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Colour possibilities: White Transparent Satin
- Hardware colour: Gold hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP-strings 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: 3.8 kg
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Alternate Machine Head Knobs
- 2: Special Finish
- 3: Easy Access Electronics Compartment and Trussrod Cover
- 4: Rosewood Pickguard
- ID Code: 0214738615GPASHAWW
- Customer SO Number: KMC USA
- ---: Matched wooden electronics compartment cover