Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you placed the order. **
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Neck Wood: 1-piece Wenge Neck
- Fretboard: Rosewood fingerboard
- Inlay: Block inlays and Bass Clef at 12th fret
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8"
- Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4"
- Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7"
- Fret quantity material and size: 21 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): US Swamp Ash body
- Pickups: Passive MEC J/J Alnico V pickups
- Electronics: Passive MEC electronics
- Pot layout: Volume (Neck) / Volume Bridge / Tone Treble / Tone Bass
- Pickguard: Cream Pickguard
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Left / Righthand: right-handed
- Colour possibilities: Antique Tobacco Stain High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Black, Chrome or Gold hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP-strings 045" - 135" (38301M)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit
- Packing: Flight Case by RockCase® (RC 10830 SA W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Alternate neck wood
- 2: Special inlays at 12th fret
- ID Code: 0215781915CPASHWWW
- Customer SO Number: US Music - SO 15-02783
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Custom Shop Streamer CV, 5-String - Antique Tobacco Transparent High Polish Fretted - 15-2783" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more