Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you placed the order. **
- Matched Headstock: AAA Flamed Maple and Natural High Polish
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Neck Wood: Flamed Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes, 3 laminations
- Fretboard: Maple fingerboard
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 61,5 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 21 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Laminated AAA-Flamed Maple top and back, solid sides
- Pickups: Passive MEC Star Bass Single Coils
- Electronics: Passive MEC electronics
- Pot layout: Volume ( Bridge) / Volume (Neck) / Tone (Bridge) / Tone (Neck)
- Switch: 3-way toggle switch
- Function of switch: pickup selection
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Set Neck
- Left / Righthand: right-handed
- Colour possibilities: Natural High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Chrome
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP strings 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit
- Packing: Flight Case by RockCase® (RC 10807 SA W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Matched headstock and laquering
- 2: Alternate fingerboard wood
- ID Code: 0904611003CPFMT3WW
- Customer SO Number: Darryl Anders Dunlop - SO 15-2980
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Custom Shop Star Bass II, 4-String - Natural Transparent High Polish - 15-2980" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more