Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you placed the order. **
- Matched Headstock: Tears of Dracula and laquering
- Nut: Bone Just a Nut
- Mechineheads: Warwick
- Neck Wood: Flamed Maple
- Fretboard: Rio Rosewood with CITES
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 61,5 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 22 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Body Shape: Curved Body shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Laminated Tears of Dracula
- Pickups: Passive MEC Starbass
- Electronics: Passive MEC electronics
- Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Bridge Brass
- Strap system: Dunlop dual system
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Colour possibilities: Burgundy Red Stain High Polish
- Hardware colour: Gold
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Including Warwick "User Kit"
- Packing: Flight Case by RockCase
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Matched headstock and laquering
- 2: Alternate Just-a-Nut
- 3: Alternate fingerboard wood
- 4: Alternate body wood
- 5: Alternate strap lock system
- 6: Alternate hardware colour
- ID Code: 0904611105GPHTD3WW
- Customer SO Number: Korg Japan - Ishibashi Shibuya- SO 13-02451
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Custom Shop Star Bass II, 4-String - Burgundy Red Transparent High Polish - 13-2451" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more