Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. **
- Matched Headstock: AAA - Flamed Maple and laquering
- Nut: Bone Nut
- Mechineheads: Hipshop Ultra Light
- Neck Wood: Flamed Maple
- Fretboard: Wenge
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 30,75" (short scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,5 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 63,4 mm / 2.5"
- Fret quantity material and size: 22 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Body Shape: Curved Bodyshape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Laminated AAA Flamed Maple
- Pickups: Passive MEC J/J
- Electronics: Passive MEC electronics
- Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Dunlop security locks
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Colour possibilities: Burgundy Red Stain High Polish
- Hardware colour: Chrome
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Including Warwick "User Kit"
- Packing: Flight Case by RockCase
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Special PU position and routing
- ID Code: 0904611100CPFMT3WHS
- Customer SO Number: Dave Roe / Jonny Cash - SO 13-02368
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Custom Shop Star Bass II, 4-String - Red Transparent High Polish - 13-2368" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more