Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you placed the order. **
- Nut: Just a Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick
- Neck Wood: Flamed Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 61,5 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 21 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Bodyshape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Laminated Ash top and sides / Redwood Burl back
- Pickups: Passive MEC Vintage Humbuckers
- Electronics: Passive MEC electronics
- Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Bridge Brass
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Left / Righthand: right-handed
- Colour possibilities: Vintage Sunburst StHP
- Hardware colour: Gold
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Including Warwick "User Kit"
- Packing: Flight Case by RockCase
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Alternate fingerboard wood
- 2: Alternate body wood
- 3: Alternate hardware colour
- 4: Matt aged finish with hardware
- ID Code: 0904646805GPXXXFWW
- Customer SO Number: Toni Garnier - Bob Dylan - SO 14-02516
- sug. retail price: Sugg. Retail price 8.075,10 Euro (2014)
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Custom Shop Star Bass SC, 4-String - Vintage Sunburst Transparent High Polish - 14-2516" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more