Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. **
- Nut: Just A Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Neck Wood: Flamed Maple
- Fretboard: Wenge
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Width 24th fret: 61,5 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 21 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Body Shape: Curved Bodyshape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Flamed Maple
- Pickups: Special passive MEC J/J
- Electronics: Special Passive MEC electronics
- Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Dunlop security locks
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Colour possibilities: Vintage Sunburst
- Hardware colour: Chrome
- String label / String gauges: Warwick EMP 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: 3,9 kg
- Included accessories: Including Warwick "User Kit"
- Packing: Flight Case by RockCase
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Alternate PU and electronics
- 2: Alternate security locks
- 3: Special PU slide system
- 4: Smaller body
- 5: Body without F-holes
- ID Code: 0904MX6800CPHFTFWW
- Customer SO Number: Guy Pratt / Pink FLoyd - SO 13-02367
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Custom Shop Star Bass II, 4-String - Vintage Sunburst Transparent High Polish - 13-2367" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more