Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. **
- Matched Headstock: Chrometone Silver
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Neck Wood: Flamed Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes, 3 laminations
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard
- Inlay: Bull Skull Inlays - Nameplate at 24th fret: "Scott Reeder"
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: White front and side LED´s
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Flat Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 1" Flamed Maple Top/Swamp Ash Back
- Pickups: Active MEC J/J chrome pickups
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Mid / Treble and Bass stacked
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Neck-through
- Left / Righthand: Lefthand
- Colour possibilities: Chrometone Silver High Polish
- Hardware colour: Chrome
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP strings - Special Tuning: C# 50-105
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag (RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: 8 string option
- 2: Special Finish and Chrometone Silver headstock
- 3: Bull Skull Inlays - Bullskull Domespeed Control Knobs
- 4: White illuminated W-Logo - White front and side LED´s
- 5: Metal plate at the end of the fretboard - Nameplate at 24th fret: "Scott Reeder"
- 6: Special Tuning: C# 50-105
- 7: Alternate pickup and hardware color
- ID Code: 047803C854CWAFT3WW
- Customer SO Number: Warwick USA - Scott Reeder from Fireball Ministry/Kyuss
- ---: Matched wooden electronics compartment
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Custom Shop Katana NT, Lefthand, 8-String - Chrome Silver - 16-3104" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more