Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. **
- Matched Headstock: Afzelia - Faded Chrome French Violet Finish
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Neck Wood: Wenge
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony
- Inlay: Ying Yang
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 47"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 52,0 mm / 2.0"
- Width 12th fret: 73,1 mm / 2.9"
- Width 24th fret: 83,99 mm / 3.3"
- Fret quantity material and size: Fretless with lines
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Afzelia
- Pickups: active MEC Soapbars
- Electronics: active MEC 3 way
- Pot layout: Standard
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Hidden Neck
- Colour possibilities: Faded Chrome French Violet Finish
- Hardware colour: Chrome
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag (RB 20211 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Matched headstock and laquering
- 2: Alternate neck wood and special shape
- 3: Alternate fingerboard wood and Yin Yang inlays
- 4: Alternate fingerboard radius
- 5: Alternate body wood
- 6: Alternate PU and electronics
- ID Code: 034616XX12CDAFZ5WW
- Customer SO Number: Korg Japan - Tetsuo Sakurai
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Custom Shop Infinity, 6-String - French Violet Faded Chrome - 16-3079" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more