Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you placed the order. **
- Matched Headstock: Solid Cream White High Polish
- Nut: Warwick Just a Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machineheads with wooden knobs
- Neck Wood: Maple 3 pcs lamination
- Fretboard: Rosewood fingerboard
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl Block Inlays and Nameplate "Chris Rodriquez"
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 508 mm / 20"
- Scale length: 864 mm / 34"
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm /1,5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,5 mm /2,1"
- Width 24th fret: 61,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 20 Small and Thin (W:2mm/H:1mm)
- Frets: IFT Invisible Fret Technology
- Body Shape: Carved
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Swamp Ash
- Pickups: passive MEC Vintage Humbuker
- Electronics: active Warwick 2 way electronic
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Bass / Treble
- Switch: 2 Mini switches
- Function of switch: separate configuration of the humbuckers (series / parallel / single coil)
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick Security locks
- Construction: Bolt on
- Colour possibilities: Cream White High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Chrome hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP-strings 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by Rockbag ( RB 20203 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Matched Headstock Finish
- 2: Alternate Neck Wood
- 3: Alternate Fingerboard Wood
- 4: Alternate Frets
- 5: Alternate Body Wood with Wooden Binding on Body
- 6: Nameplate Inlay
- 7: Tortoise Shell Pickguard
- ID Code: 0104642815CZASH4WW
- Customer SO Number: Chris Rodriquez / Band:Revolverheld
- ---: Matched wooden electronics compartment
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Custom Shop Idolmaker, 4-String - Solid Cream White High Polish - 18-3844" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more