Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. **
- Nut: Just A Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Neck Wood: Wenge
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony
- Inlay: Dots inlays
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: White front and side leds
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Width 24th fret: 63,5 mm / 2.5"
- Fret quantity material and size: 26 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Techology
- Body Shape: Curved Body shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 1" Karelian Birch / Swamp Ash
- Pickups: MEC active TJ/J
- Electronics: MEC active 2 band
- Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Brass Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Hidden neck
- Colour possibilities: Turquoise Blue St HP
- Hardware colour: Chrome
- String label / String gauges: Warwick EMP 025" - 135" (38401M)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Including Warwick "User Kit"
- Packing: Flight Case by RockCase®" (RC 10830 SA W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Alternate fingerboard wood
- 2: Dots - White front and side leds
- 3: Alternate body
- 4: Alternate hardwaqre colour
- ID Code: 0234051654CZAKBWWW
- Customer SO Number: Korg Japan - Ishibashi Shinjuku - SO 13-02446
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Custom Shop Dolphin Pro I, 4-String - Turquoise Blue Stain High Polish - 13-2446" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more