Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. **
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard: Wenge
- Inlay: Spiral
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Flat Bodyshape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 4A Quilted maple 3/8" / Swamp ash back
- Pickups: Bartolini passive MM style
- Electronics: Active MEC 2-way electronics
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Switch: Two 3-way mini-switches
- Function of switch: for separate configuration of the humbuckers (serial / parallel / single-coil)
- Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Neck-through
- Colour possibilities: Natural oil finish
- Hardware colour: Gold
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP-strings 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit
- Packing: Flight Case by RockCase
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Alternate inlays
- 2: Alternate Body wood
- 3: Alternate PU and hardware colour
- ID Code: 0294BX0010GZAQSAWW
- Customer SO Number: Muziekhandel Leo Caerts
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Custom Shop Corvette $$ NT, 4-String - Natural Oil Finish - 12-2122" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more