Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. **
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass (44 mm)
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads with metal knobs and D Tuner
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard
- Inlay: Numbers & Stars Inlays
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: Orange Side edge LEDs
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 44,0 mm / 1.7"
- Width 12th fret: 63,5 mm / 2.5"
- Width 24th fret: 55,8 mm / 2.2"
- Fret quantity material and size: 26 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (Width: 2.9 mm / Height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Zebrano body
- Pickups: Active MEC P-style pickups, mirrored
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Treble & Bass stacked
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Neck-through
- Left / Righthand: Special "old Crate" Finish
- Colour possibilities: Natural Oil Finish, Coloured Oil Finish or High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Chrome aged
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP-strings: 045" - 105" (38200 M)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit
- Packing: RockCase RC 10835 SAW
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: D tuner
- 2: Alternate electronics and special pot placement
- 3: Orange illuminated Skull eyes
- ID Code: 045407XX40CDZEBWWD
- Customer SO Number: SO 15-02969
- ---: Matched wooden electronics compartment
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Custom Shop Buzzard, 4-String - Old Crate Finish - 15-2969" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more