Delivery time: 3 days **
- treble booster effects pedal
- compact, modern replica of the original 1965 Dallas Rangemaster
- modern effects pedal version
- new gain-selected OC44 transistor
- modern potentiometer
- original 1965 circuit design
- boosts the upper midrange and high-end frequencies
- perfect for pairing with an overdriven amp
- hardwire true bypass
- control for Boost
- bypass footswitch
- diecast case
- silver hammerite finish
- 6.3 mm mono in / output jacks
- power supply via 9V battery or optional 9V DC adapter, 2.1 x 5.5 mm barrel plug, polarity (-) center (battery is included in the delivery)
- current draw ca. 6 mA
- dimensions (L x W x H) 112 x 68 x 50 mm / 4.4" x 2.7" x 2.0"
- weight 210 g / 0.46 lbs
- incl. certificate of authenticity
- Please note: All BPC Compact Series pedals require their own isolated 9V power supply. This is due to the nature of the PNP transistors which cannot be used with a daisy chained supply.
Get 4 years of warranty
For "British Pedal Company Compact Series Rangemaster - Treble Booster" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more