These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
The RockCare Fret Rocker is a gauge for checking if the frets on your instrument are level. The... more
RockCare Fret Rocker - Fret Levelling & Setup Gauge
The RockCare Fret Rocker is a gauge for checking if the frets on your instrument are level. The Fret Rocker is also a versatile measuring tool and setup tool for stringed instruments. The 5-edge design allows use on instruments of all scale lengths, from long scale electric basses to soprano ukuleles. Straighten the neck of your instrument and place the precisely machined edge across three frets. If the Fret Rocker lies flat across all three frets, they are level. Should it wiggle (rock) over the middle fret, this indicates that said fret is too high. Using the Fret Rocker, you can easily identify un-level frets that require additional fretwork. Furthermore, the Fret Rocker features several measuring scales in inches as well as millimeters on its opposing sides, which can be used for checking and setting string action, neck relief, string spacing, as well as pickup and bridge saddle height. This makes the Fret Rocker a versatile all-round-measuring gauge that should not be missing in any workshop or musician toolkit.
- fret leveling gauge
- 5 precisely machined edges
- edge lengths 10 cm, 7.5 cm, 5 cm, 3.5 cm, 2.5 cm / 3.94", 2.95", 1.97", 1.38", 0.98"
- suitable for instruments of all scale length
- manufactured from stainless steel
- measuring scales in inches and millimeters on opposing sides
- can be used for checking and setting string action, neck relief, string spacing, pickup and bridge saddle height
- dimensions (W x D x H) 10 x 5 x 0,08 cm / 3.94" x 1.97" x 0.03"
- weight 30 g / 0.07 lbs