These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
MusicNomad's String Instrument Polishing Cloth (MN731) prolongs that fresh from the showroom feel... more
MusicNomad String Instrument Polishing Cloth (MN731) - Untreated Microfiber Polishing Cloth, 30.4 x 30.4 cm (12" x 12")
MusicNomad's String Instrument Polishing Cloth (MN731) prolongs that fresh from the showroom feel through the superior design, quality and value and it was specially designed for violin, viola, cello, bass care. Microfiber is a revolutionary material containing 90,000 cleaning microfibers per square inch. The super soft, lint-free material is the best way to clean your equipment. Also, MusicNomad uses a non-hemmed edge to avoid scratching your prized instrument.
- untreated microfiber suede polishing cloth for bowed and stringed instruments
- great for cleaning and polishing
- safe use on all surfaces
- non-hemmed edge will not scratch
- stitch-free and non-linting
- made by using high-quality microfiber
- dimensions (L x W): 30.4 x 30.4 cm (12" x 12")